[VIM] SeaMonkey 1.1.3 coverage

George A. Theall theall at tenablesecurity.com
Tue Jul 31 01:42:30 UTC 2007

On 07/30/07 21:12, Josh Bressers wrote:

> What inconsistencies do you speak of?

I was only asking for clarification from Steve there.

 > I admit it's possible there are
> errors, but for reasons I won't get into, I trust the current Red Hat
> advisories more than the upstream Mozilla advisories at this time.
> I fair to understand why you say only CVE-2007-3734 and CVE-2007-2735 apply
> to Thunderbird.  Where did this information come from?

It's from looking at MFSA 2007-18 - MFSA 2007-25: only MFSA 2007-18 and
MFSA 2007-23 list Thunderbird as affected. [MFSA 2007-23 does
cross-reference CVE-2007-3670, but that CVE entry concerns IE.]

But searching for mention of Thunderbird in the descriptions of the CVEs
listed in RHSA-2007-0723 leads me to the same conclusion.

I unfortunately don't have access to most of the underlying bug reports
on Mozilla.org, so it's quite possible I'm off-base here.

George
theall at tenablesecurity.com