[VIM] SeaMonkey 1.1.3 coverage

Josh Bressers bressers at redhat.com
Tue Jul 31 01:12:04 UTC 2007

> > So I guess we have some more inconsistencies on top of everything else.
>
> Are you talking about inconsistencies in Redhat's advisory? Their bug
> report (248518) seems to lump Firefox / Thunderbird / Seamonkey
> together. Notice that RHSA-2007-0723 (covering Thunderbird) lists the
> same set of CVEs, except for CVE-2007-3656, as RHSA-2007-0722 (covering
> Seamonkey) even though if you cross-reference the advisories, you'll see
> that only CVE-2007-3734 and CVE-2007-3735 apply.

What inconsistencies do you speak of?  I admit it's possible there are
errors, but for reasons I won't get into, I trust the current Red Hat
advisories more than the upstream Mozilla advisories at this time.

I fair to understand why you say only CVE-2007-3734 and CVE-2007-2735 apply
to Thunderbird.  Where did this information come from?

--
    JB