[VIM] SeaMonkey 1.1.3 coverage

Steven M. Christey coley at linus.mitre.org
Tue Jul 31 00:23:15 UTC 2007

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007, George A. Theall wrote:

> On 07/30/07 17:14, Steven M. Christey wrote:
> > The associated Mozilla advisories do *not* mention SeaMonkey at all,
>
> Actually, they do --
> http://www.mozilla.org/security/announce/2007/mfsa2007-18.html lists
> Seamonkey in the list of products affected by the issues.

Naturally, you had to point out a counter-example.  I must admit only
checking about 3 Mozilla advisories.

As a counter-counter-example ;-)
http://www.mozilla.org/security/announce/2007/mfsa2007-19.html is
associated with CVE-2007-3736, which is in the Red Hat advisory but
doesn't mention SeaMonkey.  Similar for 2007-25, 24, 21, and 20.

So I guess we have some more inconsistencies on top of everything else.