[VIM] SeaMonkey 1.1.3 coverage

George A. Theall theall at tenablesecurity.com
Mon Jul 30 23:39:42 UTC 2007

On 07/30/07 17:14, Steven M. Christey wrote:

> The associated Mozilla advisories do *not* mention SeaMonkey at all,

Actually, they do --
http://www.mozilla.org/security/announce/2007/mfsa2007-18.html lists
Seamonkey in the list of products affected by the issues. That advisory
maps to CVE-2007-3734 and CVE-2007-3735 and corresponds to a number of
bug ids. I tried looking at 10+ of those bug ids; anonymous access is
prohibited for all but 344300, which doesn't mention Seamonkey per se.

 > and the Mozilla security page includes a pointer to a 1.1.3 list of
 > vulns, but it's not up yet.

Yeah, I noticed that last week. Odd. Still, Seamoney 1.1.3 is out and
the news report at
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/news.html#2007-07-19 claims it
"closes several security vulnerabilities".

George
theall at tenablesecurity.com