"Democracy voluptuaries think democracy makes people the most happy, but it doesn't, because in a democracy 51% of the people can vote to pee in the corn flakes of the other 49%." -- Jonah Goldberg



The Jericho Page


Blog

Writings

Jericho's Boys

Jericho's Girls

Attrition, the way it should be.