Anyone remember this guy? We wish we didn't.


From: stownplayer (stownplayer@gmail.com)
To: staff@attrition.org, jericho@attrition.org, czarina@attrition.org, 
    lyger@attrition.org, webmaster@attrition.org
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 13:07:10 -0400
Subject: So your upset huh?  Well, go F0ck yourself

Was just playing with google when i noticed http://attrition.org/postal/z/032/0805.html


Now, you feel hurt huh?  Oh! I'm so sorry you have a fucking old site.  If i were you 
i'd seriously consider putting some interesting content on your site.  So, that being 
said i will not apologize nor will i bow down to you fucking jerks.  Surly you can't 
expect visitors to view all pages and read every fucking detail.


> You don't get off that easy.  I spend HOURS a day updating dataloss,
> researching irony and the top ten list, and posted the last three postal
> updates within the last three weeks.  I'm hurt and feel that myself,
> Jericho, and all of attrition.org deserve an apology for your knee-jerk
> reaction.

I could give a fuck less how much time you claim you update, research and jackoff 
to gay porn.  Here is your apology.... I'm sorry for not replying sooner but i thought 
since i admitted i may have jumped the gun a bit (but i still was not wrong about many 
other parts of your site) you would be adult enough not to post the email in going postal.  
But i was mistaken about your capacity to be assholes and bitches.


> WELCOME TO 2005!  The defacement mirror stopped being updated in May of
> 2001.  No wonder you bitch about the site not updating.. you're only about
> FOUR YEARS OUT OF THE LOOP.

Thanks! Welcome to 2006 would be more in line now huh? You admit that this section is outdated.  
It's not the only part of your site.  Seems like your right about being caught in a loop though.  
The loop is going in circles with a bunch of asses who think their shit don't stink.  They use 
anything and everything they can to taught and piss off anyone who sends them mail.  For that 
you are losers...


> Picky bastard, aren't you?  Submit one.  Better yet, submit one that
> Czarina has already covered.  We'll compare the two.  Vegas wouldn't even
> cover the odds that her review would rock the world compared to yours.

> So any sections that you have a legitimate gripe about? =


No, obviously i'm not picky.  I visited your site.  Czarina can cover my nuts with her mouth. 
That is the only review i'm interested in. All the review's on the site suck. (period!!) I got 
a few complaints, i hope you have time.

Attrition news is seldomly updated and the news is shitty when posted. (I know for a fact their 
is more new happening )
Links invalid or pointing to something else under the charlatan page.
Several links under security defacements have invalid mirror links. (Why is it still on your site?)
ex.http://attrition.org/security/commentary/antivirus1.html
attrition advisories.... are old
security rants are old as well (should i even keep going?)
Where are some new book reviews? (shit, don't have the section if you can't put anything in it) 
Dumbasses
5 month gap between movie reviews (They must have sure cut back on new releases huh)
On a positive note, bonus points for liking cats!

User pages could be a clue about how updated the site is.  Cancer's site was last updated jan of 
last year.
.......
.......
I'm bored out of my fucking mind browsing your site for errors. Most of the content of this site 
is old and irrelavent.  I'm not going to detail every little error.  You do the fucking work yourself.  
Good luck with updating(i doubt you will)

Stownplayer




From: security curmudgeon (jericho@attrition.org)
To: stownplayer (stownplayer@gmail.com)
Cc: Heathens (staff@attrition.org), czarina@attrition.org
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 13:27:03 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: So your upset huh?  Well, go F0ck yourself


So cute when you CC everyone in anger! If you read, a single person sent
that last mail to you, yet you flame everyone on the site even though at
least one of them was polite and civil to you.

: Attrition news is seldomly updated and the news is shitty when posted. (I know
: for a fact their is more new happening )

Name something that is happening that we don't update the news with.

: Links invalid or pointing to something else under the charlatan page.

We point to other resources when they do the work for us. Why duplicate
effort and reinvent the wheel?

: Several links under security defacements have invalid mirror links. (Why is it
: still on your site?)
: ex.http://attrition.org/security/commentary/antivirus1.html
: attrition advisories.... are old

So you think if something is 'old' it should be removed? With that
thinking, the net would have about 18 pages at any given time and be just
about worthless.

: security rants are old as well (should i even keep going?)

They are old because .. *gasp* .. they were written a while back! Big
shock I know. The sad part is, many of them are just as relevant now as
they were before, which should be obvious to most people.

: Where are some new book reviews? (shit, don't have the section if you can't
: put anything in it) Dumbasses

Again, since we don't have time to review every book we read, we should
remove the old ones? Close the section even though anyone can submit a
review?

: 5 month gap between movie reviews (They must have sure cut back on new
: releases huh)

Or we cut back on the time spent writing reviews?

: User pages could be a clue about how updated the site is.  Cancer's site was
: last updated jan of last year.

Yet treachery.net was updated a lot more recently. Tell me, do you
complain to yahoo if a user's page isn't updated in a year? And I bet you
must send a lot of gripe mail to MySpace and others..

: I'm bored out of my fucking mind browsing your site for errors. Most of
: the content of this site is old and irrelavent.  I'm not going to detail
: every little error.  You do the fucking work yourself.  Good luck with
: updating(i doubt you will)

We update what we want, when we want. That is the joy of a hobby site. And
again, do you really think every site should pull material that is 'old'?
Even if it is still perfectly relevant? If so, please CC me on your hate
mail campaign to archive.org and Google (for their cache).

Do you not even grasp the concept of Errata or the defacement mirror? Does
that whole 'history' thing baffle you, and why people might want
historical information preserved somewhere?

Again, you haven't pointed out jack shit for dead links, and you haven't
pointed out areas that weren't updated recently that *should* have been.
The mirror is dead and we said so, reviews are done by ANYONE that submits
(you still haven't..), rants/commentary is often still valid even years
later..  so what am I missing here? Oh, I get it.. you think we are
*obligated* to update every part of the site?

In short, you are whining like a bitch about a hobby site that is updated
for free, in our spare time, because we want to. We just happen to share
our work with the rest of the world because a handful of people like it.




From: lyger (lyger@attrition.org)
To: stownplayer (stownplayer@gmail.com)
Cc: staff@attrition.org, czarina@attrition.org
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 14:30:35 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: So your upset huh?  Well, go F0ck yourself


On Sat, 8 Apr 2006, stownplayer wrote:

": " Was just playing with google when i noticed
": " http://attrition.org/postal/z/032/0805.html

Playing with Google?  What was the search string?  "stownplayer+dumbass"?

": " Now, you feel hurt huh?  Oh! I'm so sorry you have a fucking old site.  If
": " i were you i'd seriously consider putting some interesting content on your
": " site.  So, that being said i will not apologize nor will i bow down to you
": " fucking jerks.  Surly you can't expect visitors to view all pages and read
": " every fucking detail.

... which further proves your complete and total ignorance.  If the site
isn't interesting to you yet you continue to visit, you're simply wasting
your own time.  However, you aren't wasting our time when you rant on like
a blithering idiot.  Attrition has posted twelve news updates since the
beginning of the year, which averages out to about one per week.  We don't
expect visitors to view all pages or read every detail, but we do hope
they would exhibit some form of comprehension or rational thought before
mailing us such tripe as you did before (and did today).

": " I could give a fuck less how much time you claim you update, research and
": " jackoff to gay porn.  Here is your apology.... I'm sorry for not replying
": " sooner but i thought since i admitted i may have jumped the gun a bit (but
": " i still was not wrong about many other parts of your site) you would be
": " adult enough not to post the email in going postal.  But i was mistaken
": " about your capacity to be assholes and bitches.

In other words, you acted on a knee-jerk impulse, emailed us with
unfounded complaints, and now you're bitching because we called you out on
it IN PUBLIC.  That's right, I said it.  YOU HAVE BEEN PUBLICLY
EMBARRASSED.  If you don't want this virtual slaughter to continue, don't
reply back.  In the event we decide to post this thread, here's an easy
link for our visitors should they wish to copy and paste:

http://www.google.com/search?q=stownplayer&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls
=org.mozilla:en-US:official

": " Thanks! Welcome to 2006 would be more in line now huh? You admit that this
": " section is outdated.  It's not the only part of your site.  Seems like your
": " right about being caught in a loop though.  The loop is going in circles
": " with a bunch of asses who think their shit don't stink.  They use anything
": " and everything they can to taught and piss off anyone who sends them mail.
": " For that you are losers...

And as Jericho explained previously, "this" (meaning the mirror) has been
outdated for years for reasons that were explained a long, long time ago.
In case you didn't catch it five years ago, a little news organization
covered the story:


http://archives.cnn.com/2001/TECH/internet/05/23/attrition.mirroring.idg/

": " No, obviously i'm not picky.  I visited your site.  Czarina can cover my
": " nuts with her mouth. That is the only review i'm interested in. All the
": " review's on the site suck. (period!!) I got a few complaints, i hope you
": " have time.

Yet you haven't submitted a review for anything.  Your attack on Czarina
is also unwarranted since *I* was the one who challenged you, not her.
Again, your rabid foaming at the mouth shows what is probably your true
nature:  an ignorant miscreant who fires off on a keyboard without wisely
choosing a target or a reason.  On to your complaints..

": " Attrition news is seldomly updated and the news is shitty when posted. (I
": " know for a fact their is more new happening )

Twelve updates in twelve weeks.  If you don't like it, don't visit.  Trust
me, we won't miss your traffic.  There's plenty of "spray-and-pray" news
sites out there for you to drool over.

": " Links invalid or pointing to something else under the charlatan page.

Yet you provide no examples.  "Pointing to something else" probably means
someone else posted it, we linked to it, and if it doesn't have a black
background and red or white letters, it's not valid to you.  Not our
problem.

": " Several links under security defacements have invalid mirror links. (Why is
": " it still on your site?)

Read above.  The mirror ceased updating long before I became involved with
attrition, but even I understand the historical value of the pages.  Why
is it still on the site?  Do you even have the slightest clue how many
page hits the mirror gets on a daily basis?  I do.  Let's put it this way:
the attrition mirror still gets more hits in a week than many security
sites get in a month.

": " attrition advisories.... are old

Wrong.

http://attrition.org/security/advisory/zz-unsorted/

Updated daily and sorted pretty much weekly.  Strike three, you're out.

": " security rants are old as well (should i even keep going?)

Two rants have been posted since 12-31-05.  Even the oldER ones still hold
value and credibility today.  I might even write my own soon, titled
"gmail users... the next AOL?"

": " Where are some new book reviews? (shit, don't have the section if you can't
": " put anything in it) Dumbasses

http://attrition.org/~jericho/works/security/review/
book_review.high-tech_crimes_revealed.html

Posted to news less than three weeks ago.  In addition, at least two staff
members are working on a book review for a recent release about security
log management.  Once again, your comments have no credibility due to your
obvious lack of research and/or reading comprehension.

": " 5 month gap between movie reviews (They must have sure cut back on new
": " releases huh)

Movie reviews aren't just for new releases, but you must have missed that
since Martums' last reviews were for movies dating back to 2002.  Again,
you prove that whole "reading comprehension" thing escapes you.  Since you
seem to think we're not updating, we actually do have things in the hopper
but not released:

http://attrition.org/~lyger/antitrust.html

": " On a positive note, bonus points for liking cats!

But they don't like you.

": " User pages could be a clue about how updated the site is.  Cancer's site
": " was last updated jan of last year.

With a little research, you would know that Cancer has his own site and
that it's updated frequently.  Invalid argument.  User pages, while nice,
aren't any indication of the site as a whole.

": " I'm bored out of my fucking mind browsing your site for errors. Most of the
": " content of this site is old and irrelavent.  I'm not going to detail every
": " little error.  You do the fucking work yourself.  Good luck with updating(i
": " doubt you will)

Then don't visit.  We don't care.  Of course, we know you're not only a
blowhard pissed off at being embarrassed in public, but that you're wrong:

http://attrition.org/errata/dataloss.html

http://attrition.org/errata/irony.html

http://attrition.org/errata/stats.html

http://attrition.org/postal/p0011.html

Next time you have a problem with something *I* say, take it up with me,
not every staff member and a contributor who never had anything to say
about your obvious diminished mental capacity.  Want to reply?  Feel free.
I already have a folder for postal with your screen name on it.




From: stownplayer (stownplayer@gmail.com)
To: security curmudgeon (jericho@attrition.org)
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 14:48:03 -0400
Subject: Re: So your upset huh?  Well, go F0ck yourself

> So cute when you CC everyone in anger! If you read, a single person sent
> that last mail to you, yet you flame everyone on the site even though at
> least one of them was polite and civil to you.

Thanks! It does not matter that one of you sent the mail.  You all are included 
regardless of guilt.

> Name something that is happening that we don't update the news with.

oooh ooh me!  Newsflash, Someone has stood up to the mighty staff of attrition. Seems 
they are being handed their ass but don't realize it yet.  On a more CNN type note, 
Yeah there is a lot of news you miss.  Security related of course...example: 
http://www.computerworld.com/securitytopics/security/virus/story/0,10801,110330,00.html?
SKC=security-110330   ... 
Didnt see that mentioned on your site.  Of course, you could just run and stick a little 
link in a webpage reeeal quick then respond to me saying i'm full of shit.

> We point to other resources when they do the work for us. Why duplicate
> effort and reinvent the wheel?


Are you retarded?  I said links are not working! In what world is that not a problem? 
So in summation, I am saying that your fucking links don't all work and some link to 
error pages.

> So you think if something is 'old' it should be removed? With that
> thinking, the net would have about 18 pages at any given time and be just
> about worthless.

You are obviously digging for shit to make myself or my arugument seem stupid.  But, 
It is not working.  Of course i don't think everything old should be removed. And to your 
stupid statement about having 18 pages.... WFT?  Be serious

> They are old because .. *gasp* .. they were written a while back! Big
> shock I know. The sad part is, many of them are just as relevant now as
> they were before, which should be obvious to most people.

Yeah, like an a site on windows 95 is as relevant now as it was in 95-96?  I bet a ton of 
people are looking for help with ole windows 95.  Why do you think we take out the trash 
from time to time?

> Yet treachery.net was updated a lot more recently. Tell me, do you
> complain to yahoo if a user's page isn't updated in a year? And I bet you
> must send a lot of gripe mail to MySpace and others..

Comparing yahoo to attrition is like comparing shit to water.  You are one of how many? Don't 
you guys work and run the site?  Yes  Yahoo members don't.  So how can you compare your non-updated 
site to one of the millions of yahoo users?  Get over yourselves!


> We update what we want, when we want. That is the joy of a hobby site. And
> again, do you really think every site should pull material that is 'old'?
> Even if it is still perfectly relevant? If so, please CC me on your hate
> mail campaign to archive.org and Google (for their cache).
>
> Do you not even grasp the concept of Errata or the defacement mirror? Does
> that whole 'history' thing baffle you, and why people might want
> historical information preserved somewhere?

>
> Again, you haven't pointed out jack shit for dead links, and you haven't
> pointed out areas that weren't updated recently that *should* have been.
> The mirror is dead and we said so, reviews are done by ANYONE that submits
> (you still haven't..), rants/commentary is often still valid even years
> later..  so what am I missing here? Oh, I get it.. you think we are
> *obligated* to update every part of the site?
>
> In short, you are whining like a bitch about a hobby site that is updated
> for free, in our spare time, because we want to. We just happen to share
> our work with the rest of the world because a handful of people like it.


 In short, You are a piece of smegma and i can't stand your hobby site. It is full of invalid links 
and or missing mirrors.  UpDATE! I do agree with you on one thing, only a handful do like your site.  
Good luck with the hobby.  Not lookin good boys and that bitch with the weird name. later fuckers




From: lyger (lyger@attrition.org)
To: stownplayer (stownplayer@gmail.com)
Cc: security curmudgeon (jericho@attrition.org), Heathens (staff@attrition.org)
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 16:35:41 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: So your upset huh?  Well, go F0ck yourself



On Sat, 8 Apr 2006, stownplayer wrote:

": " Thanks! It does not matter that one of you sent the mail.  You all are
": " included regardless of guilt.

I'll respond to this one as well since King Assclown wants to play.

You have a problem with me, answer to me.  Your type of retarded thought
processes makes me think that you would favor genocide.  "If one is
guilty, all are guilty".  What an ignorant fool you are.

By the way, the next time you want to debate something with me, don't snip
out the portions you've obviously conceded.  That's a very weak tactic,
also known as "lack of clash".  Most 14-year-old high school debaters
understand the concept.

": " oooh ooh me!  Newsflash, Someone has stood up to the mighty staff of
": " attrition. Seems they are being handed their ass but don't realize it yet.
": " On a more CNN type note, Yeah there is a lot of news you miss.  Security
": " related of course...example:

Dear Assclown,

Attrition.org does not claim to be a news factory.  Don't like it, don't
visit.  It's that simple.

": " http://www.computerworld.com/securitytopics/security/virus/story/0,10801,110330,00.html?
": " SKC=security-110330
": " ... Didnt see that mentioned on your site.  Of course, you could just run
": " and stick a little link in a webpage reeeal quick then respond to me saying
": " i'm full of shit.

It wasn't mentioned because it was already mentioned in the link you
provided above.  If we archive, it's for preservation.  And yes, you're
full of shit, mostly between your ears.

": " Are you retarded?  I said links are not working! In what world is that not
": " a problem? So in summation, I am saying that your fucking links don't all
": " work and some link to error pages.

So provide URLs.  After these last five or six emails, you have yet to do
so.  At what point do you get a hint of a clue and provide a LINK instead
of BITCHING LIKE A TEENAGE GIRL?

": " You are obviously digging for shit to make myself or my arugument seem
": " stupid.  But, It is not working.
": " Of course i don't think everything old should be removed. And to your
": " stupid statement about having 18 pages....
": " WFT?  Be serious

Your argument IS stupid.  We don't need help, and yes, it is working.

": " Yeah, like an a site on windows 95 is as relevant now as it was in 95-96?
": " I bet a ton of people are looking for help with ole windows 95.  Why do you
": " think we take out the trash from time to time?

Non-sequitor.  Look it up.

": " Comparing yahoo to attrition is like comparing shit to water.  You are one
": " of how many? Don't you guys work and run the site?  Yes  Yahoo members
": " don't.  So how can you compare your non-updated site to one of the millions
": " of yahoo users?  Get over yourselves!

If you want to go read Yahoo, go do so.  Read your statement above.  You
just called Yahoo "shit" and attrition "water" based on your sentence
structure.  I'm sure remedial English courses are available at a high
school near you.

": " In short, You are a piece of smegma and i can't stand your hobby site. It
": " is full of invalid links and or missing mirrors.  UpDATE! I do agree with
": " you on one thing, only a handful do like your site.  Good luck with the
": " hobby.  Not lookin good boys and that bitch with the weird name. later
": " fuckers

Spoken like a true child.

Attrition will probably be around long after you're gone.  Bank on it.



From: stownplayer (stownplayer@gmail.com)
To: lyger (lyger@attrition.org)
Resent-To: staff@attrition.org
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 15:04:09 -0400
Subject: Re: So your upset huh?  Well, go F0ck yourself

> ... which further proves your complete and total ignorance.  If the site
> isn't interesting to you yet you continue to visit, you're simply wasting
> your own time.  However, you aren't wasting our time when you rant on like
> a blithering idiot.  Attrition has posted twelve news updates since the
> beginning of the year, which averages out to about one per week.  We don't
> expect visitors to view all pages or read every detail, but we do hope
> they would exhibit some form of comprehension or rational thought before
> mailing us such tripe as you did before (and did today).

I do not continue to visit.  I only visited today to do a few checks to back my argument 
that you have invalid links plus some lead to invalid files on old sites. News happens at 
a rate a damn site faster than once a week.  So in what regard is your site not old?  
You just proved it in your response. In regards to how this whole situation came about, 
you could have let the first email be it but you pursued it and then i admitted hast and back off.  
You reponded by putting the mail on your shity site.  End of story.  That is why i responded.

> In other words, you acted on a knee-jerk impulse, emailed us with
> unfounded complaints, and now you're bitching because we called you out on
> it IN PUBLIC.  That's right, I said it.  YOU HAVE BEEN PUBLICLY
> EMBARRASSED.  If you don't want this virtual slaughter to continue, don't
> reply back.  In the event we decide to post this thread, here's an easy
> link for our visitors should they wish to copy and paste:

Yes i did a very honorable thing and admitted wrong.  You do not belittle people after that.  
No, i'm not EMBARRASSED you ass. I just felt like responding. You should make me an affiliate 
cause i'm gonna boost your shity ratings!

> Yet you haven't submitted a review for anything.  Your attack on Czarina
> is also unwarranted since *I* was the one who challenged you, not her.
> Again, your rabid foaming at the mouth shows what is probably your true
> nature:  an ignorant miscreant who fires off on a keyboard without wisely
> choosing a target or a reason.  On to your complaints..

Nor do i intend to. CZAR ina is a fucking bitch and a troll for all i know.  One thing i do know 
is that the reviews are shittttty!  I'm choosing my targets!  The staff of attrition.  Put this 
shit in your little vault.  (By vault i mean ASS)

> Next time you have a problem with something *I* say, take it up with me,
> not every staff member and a contributor who never had anything to say
> about your obvious diminished mental capacity.  Want to reply?  Feel free.
> I already have a folder for postal with your screen name on it.


Jesus! you sure are the talker of the bunch.  Shut your fucking blowhole! I don't think you took 
the time to check link validity so go fuck yourself and your site. Anyone reading this can go browse 
sections and probably find an invalid link in every one of them.  It only took me 5 minutes.  I'm 
taking it up with all of you.  I see all of your little email addresses in going postal so i'm going 
postal on all of you.  You are obviously the head bitch around there so let me tell you.  I will never 
be beat by you and your group of mentally handicapped 5 year olds.  Go respond to some ass who wants 
their girlfriend's email password.  Then go fuck yourself.  Not necessarily in that order!




From: lyger (lyger@attrition.org)
To: stownplayer (stownplayer@gmail.com)
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 16:13:24 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: So your upset huh?  Well, go F0ck yourself



On Sat, 8 Apr 2006, stownplayer wrote:

": " I do not continue to visit.  I only visited today to do a few checks to

To quote an old Bill Cosby routine:

"Riiiiiiight.  What's an ark?"

Your original email back in November was to gripe about old links and
content not being updated.  We showed that the site had been updated and
that your arguments weren't valid.  You ADMITTED you were wrong then, but
now bring up the same arguments since you learned that your email and
subsequent responses were put on the "Going Postal" page.  Do you see your
own total failure to use logic here?

You had an argument.  You admitted you were wrong.  You continue to use
the same argument only after your email was put up on "Going Postal".


": " response. In regards to how this whole situation came about, you could have
": " let the first email be it but you pursued it and then i admitted hast and
": " back off.  You reponded by putting the mail on your shity site.  End of
": " story.  That is why i responded.

In other words, you responded with the same old argument only after you
got pissed off.  Again, if you don't like the site, don't visit.  You
won't be missed.

": " Yes i did a very honorable thing and admitted wrong.  You do not belittle
": " people after that.  No, i'm not EMBARRASSED you ass. I just felt like
": " responding. You should make me an affiliate cause i'm gonna boost your
": " shity ratings.

I seriously doubt you could boost anything, including your IQ.  Why do you
seem so insecure to have your original email on attrition?  Other than
calling you a "picky bastard" (which isn't exactly a full-fledged insult),
did I or anyone else insult you directly?  We called out your faulty
logic.  Now you do appear to be embarrassed and want to push the matter by
emailing us FOUR MONTHS AFTER THE FACT.  For what reason?  Do you think
we'll take the postal page down?  Do you think we'll post any part of this
email thread to give you a glimmer of notoriety?  Maybe we will, maybe we
won't.  Flip a coin, ya chimp.


": " Nor do i intend to. CZAR ina is a fucking bitch and a troll for all i know.
": " One thing i do know is that the reviews are shittttty!  I'm choosing my
": " targets!  The staff of attrition.  Put this shit in your little vault.  (By
": " vault i mean ASS)

Interesting you would use the word "troll".  Old USENET term.  You
certainly fit the bill.  You can't even laugh at yourself and now the
staff of attrition are your "targets".  Nice.  There's a big ol' bullseye
painted on my knob.  Aim with your mouth.

": " Jesus! you sure are the talker of the bunch.  Shut your fucking blowhole! I
": " don't think you took the time to check link validity so go fuck yourself
": " and your site. Anyone reading this can go browse sections and probably find

"Anyone reading this" doesn't bitch like a 13-year-old girl who can't get
what she wants at the mall.  You switched your argument from "site
updates" to "link validity" for what reason?  Because you're pissed off at being
embarrassed.  Ask yourself this: why are you the only one bitching?  We
don't get email from other people griping about lack of updates or invalid
links.  Just you.  Only you.  Cuss up a storm, girlfriend.  In space (and
on the internet), nobody can hear you scream.

": " an invalid link in every one of them.  It only took me 5 minutes.  I'm
": " taking it up with all of you.  I see all of your little email addresses in
": " going postal so i'm going postal on all of you.  You are obviously the head
": " bitch around there so let me tell you.  I will never be beat by you and
": " your group of mentally handicapped 5 year olds.  Go respond to some ass who
": " wants their girlfriend's email password.  Then go fuck yourself.  Not
": " necessarily in that order!

If this matter really bothers you that much, you need professional help.



From: security curmudgeon (jericho@attrition.org)
To: stownplayer (stownplayer@gmail.com)
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 03:15:44 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: So your upset huh?  Well, go F0ck yourself


: > So cute when you CC everyone in anger! If you read, a single person sent
: > that last mail to you, yet you flame everyone on the site even though at
: > least one of them was polite and civil to you.
:
: Thanks! It does not matter that one of you sent the mail.  You all are
: included regardless of guilt.

Duly noted. I'll lump all gmail whores in together.

: > Name something that is happening that we don't update the news with.
:
: oooh ooh me!  Newsflash, Someone has stood up to the mighty staff of
: attrition. Seems they are being handed their ass but don't realize it
: yet.  On a more CNN type note, Yeah there is a lot of news you miss.
: Security related of course...example:
: http://www.computerworld.com/securitytopics/security/virus/story/0,10801,110330,00.html?
: SKC=security-110330
: ... Didnt see that mentioned on your site.  Of course, you could just
: run and stick a little link in a webpage reeeal quick then respond to me
: saying i'm full of shit.

Why would we mention it on this site? It isn't suitable for errata, we
aren't a "security news portal", didn't find it worth writing commentary
about.. so i'm at a loss why it should have been included somewhere.

: Are you retarded?  I said links are not working! In what world is that
: not a problem? So in summation, I am saying that your fucking links
: don't all work and some link to error pages.

And despite me being retarded, you still can't provide any examples after
how many months?

: > So you think if something is 'old' it should be removed? With that
: > thinking, the net would have about 18 pages at any given time and be just
: > about worthless.
:
: You are obviously digging for shit to make myself or my arugument seem stupid.

No, you do that just fine without my help.

: In short, You are a piece of smegma and i can't stand your hobby site.
: It is full of invalid links and or missing mirrors.  UpDATE! I do agree
: with you on one thing, only a handful do like your site.  Good luck with
: the hobby.  Not lookin good boys and that bitch with the weird name.
: later fuckers

Glad to see you migrate off AOL, it's a start.




main page ATTRITION feedback