[VIM] Secunia has now put ALL vulnerability info behind login?

Williams, James K Ken.Williams at ca.com
Mon Apr 28 11:30:02 CDT 2014

See sections 6.1 and 6.2 in the EULA on the Community Login signup page.
https://secunia.com/community/profile
Figuring out if your use constitutes commercial purposes is only half of
your problem.

All reference links to secunia.com are effectively dead now unless your
site visitors have a Secunia account.

Regards,
Ken