[VIM] Oracle VM VirtualBox Local Denial of Service Vulnerability

venkat venkat_kantha at securityfocus.com
Mon Oct 29 13:44:39 CDT 2012

Hi George,

Yeah, we have noticed this few days back when halfdog posted in
oss-security mailing list
(http://marc.info/?l=oss-security&m=135057992514783&w=2), but couldn't
find any official confirmation/reply or CVE mitre page reflecting this.
So, we have decided to wait and retain both the BIDs for now.

Regards
Venkat