[VIM] Bugtraq Ids 19233 vs 44071

George A. Theall theall at tenable.com
Thu Oct 14 19:25:40 CDT 2010

On Oct 14, 2010, at 12:09 PM, rkeith wrote:

> We'll look into that one, but most likely it is a duplicate. Some of
> the others are definitely duplicates.
> This is what we found in our initial search:

Add to your list:

   - 44063, a duplicate of 19553 (Reporter component).

   - 44065, a duplicate of 18924 (SMF Forum component)

As for 44060, that was reported back in 2006 and covered by OSVDB
32535. It also seems like it might be bogus; ie,

It doesn't seem that SecurityFocus created a BID for that earlier
report. Did your earlier research indicate it was indeed bogus?  And
has something changed this time?

theall at tenablesecurity.com