[VIM] Oracle/Sunalert links now in stable location

Steven M. Christey coley at linus.mitre.org
Fri Dec 17 10:50:13 CST 2010

Looks like Christmas came early...  I got this from Oracle.  Haven't
investigated closely yet.  Seems like the login doesn't require an active
contract...

- Steve

----------------------

To make referring to these Sun Alerts easier we have created an index of
of Security Sun Alerts and mappings for legacy SunSolve IDs:

http://download.oracle.com/sunalerts

It lists 935 different Sun Alerts published since 2003 plus
three reference documents listing alerts published in 2000, 2001 and 2002.

A free archival copy of a document using the new ID can
be reached at an URL similar to:
http://download.oracle.com/sunalerts/1000001.1.html

The original/latest can now be found at:
https://support.oracle.com/CSP/main/article?type=NOT&id=1000001.1
It may require a login account with support.oracle.com