[VIM] upSploit

Steven M. Christey coley at linus.mitre.org
Wed Aug 25 13:22:07 CDT 2010

Thomas,

I just said this privately but will repeat it publicly.  I wish you
success in this effort.  Anything that makes it easier for researchers to
coordinate with vendors will be a great benefit to the vulnerability
information management side of the industry.  You have a tough job ahead
of you!

The folks at OSVDB, me, and probably others on this list would probably be
willing to help you with some of your site and process design, since we've
had to deal in this area regularly, both as coordinators and consumers.