[VIM] bye milw0rm?!

str0ke str0ke at milw0rm.com
Thu Jul 9 14:17:11 UTC 2009

Hey guys ya sorry for the late one on this one, was out of town when
deciding the fate of milw0rm and with all of the emails / twitters /
phone calls / txt messages, I can't just let it die.  The damn box
wasn't supposed to go offline yesterday, I just couldn't login to
restart the power after its os took a crap from the hits :(