[VIM] bye milw0rm?!

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 23:02:49 UTC 2009

do you think you may want to let somebody else in the community take it
over?

--
Dennis Groves // dennis.groves at gmail.com // +44 07878 390162

Life has its own way to push you in another direction and teaching you
lessons the hard way. When looking back years later, you know everything
happened for the best. “That every event is the right one. Look closely and
you’ll see. Not just the right one overall, but right. As if someone had
weighed it out with scales.” –Marcus Aurelius