[VIM] Comment about Milw0rm 5724

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Sat Jan 17 10:59:07 UTC 2009

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008, George A. Theall wrote:

(note the date of the original post)

: In case anyone's interested, I have verified the issue in milw0rm 5724.
: The catch, though, is that the affected application is not a Drupal
: module as listed in DreamTurk's advisory but an older incarnation of
: Lifetype known as pLog. I tested against version 1.0.1, which you can
: find in the project archives here:
:
:
: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=83964&package_id=86556
:
: P.S. I noticed that SecurityFocus seems to have completely removed
: Bugtraq ID 29495, which had been created for this issue. Does anyone
: know if this is because of confusion about the "vendor"?

BID 29495 is public again and reflects 'LifeType'. Not sure when it was
restored, presumably shortly after this post.