[VIM] [Fwd: XSS Vulnerability In Ucompass Educator Software]

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Sun Feb 15 06:35:51 UTC 2009

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008, str0ke wrote:

: List,
:
: Alright to forward xss / vulnerabilities I don't post to this list?

late reply, sorry =)

This comes up for OSVDB too, where we're sent a vulnerability that isn't
posted elsewhere. I'm ok with this list being used as a place to send
them so there is a central archive. The list is mirrored on two different
sites at the very least (neohapsis, attrition) so the information is
likely not to be lost.

In the past, I extract mails and put them up on osvdb.org as reference. It
would be easier to forward them here so they are better archived, and more
VDBs are aware of the issue.