[VIM] rgod

str0ke str0ke at milw0rm.com
Wed Jun 4 22:00:59 UTC 2008

Steven,

shinnai only knows pretty much that he hasn't contacted me nor him in a
long time.  His website stated he passed away then another person stated
he was alive and a new website was released on fd.  I contacted the
author on fd and asked him a private question regarding the email
address he submitted his work into milw0rm from, he stated some email
address that wasn't correct since it was rgod's personal email addy it
would of been an obvious answer for him.  I have sent emails to rgod's
private email addresses as well and haven't heard back from him.  Alot
of people that are around the same area as him stated he has passed as well.

May he rest in peace,
/str0ke