[VIM] 3rd annual VIM gathering?

jkouns jkouns at opensecurityfoundation.org
Mon Jul 7 22:43:22 UTC 2008

Steve--
We just started talking about plans for Vegas this year!  Yes, we are up
for the annual VIM gathering. And we are also talking about an OSVDB
dinner again.

For the VIM gathering, I think we just need to pick something and make
it happen.  There seems to be parties every night!  Back to the Shadow
Bar again Wednesday?
--Jake