[VIM] AOL Security Contact

Aviram Jenik aviram at beyondsecurity.com
Fri Sep 21 00:38:30 UTC 2007

Here's an answer from a guy from AOL's security team:

secvuln at aol.net is the correct address for reporting AOL product, client, host
or application security vulnerability and related security issues.
I have no answer to why the requestor is unable to resolve aol.net,
but it does exist and is read by human beings (This is my team).

- Aviram