[VIM] MIL 4383

str0ke str0ke at milw0rm.com
Sat Sep 15 00:10:57 UTC 2007

Emails received from the vendor.

#############

Hi
My name is Patricia.
I made this little software.
I was corrected this vulnerability, please delete this information.
It is possible?, mi first language is spanish, sorry.

Regards

Patricia

Hi strOke
thank for your letter
this is the link with the little software demo type (with out vulnerability)

http://www.puertovaras.sibarita.cl

And the link with download (with out vulnerability)

http://detodo.masde50.net/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=27&func=fileinfo&id=99