[VIM] Reneged: RE: FALSE -> DynamicPAD HomeDir RFI

Heinbockel, Bill heinbockel at mitre.org
Tue May 8 13:58:34 UTC 2007

Doh!
Well, at least it's nice to see that their fix looks complete ;-)

I didn't see that notice posted when I checked earlier.
I used the posted download, which was most likely the
updated 1.03.31 code base. It did seem kind of
strange that this was in FRSIRT and SECUNIA though - they're
usually pretty good about checking this stuff.

And, of course it doesn't help that the vendor does not
provide versioning info in their download packages.

William Heinbockel
Infosec Engineer, Sr.
The MITRE Corporation
202 Burlington Rd. MS S145