[VIM] Regarding Web-APP.org WebAPP CVE Entry Details

Web-APP webapp at web-app.org
Fri Jun 29 01:38:50 UTC 2007

Sure Steve, you're welcome. If I would have known earlier that information
from me was acceptable, you would have heard from me sooner. Somehow I
thought those entries were set in stone. Now that I know, I will try to keep
up on them better.

Any question anybody has about anything there or anything else about WebAPP,
just ask. I'm very familiar with the system. We've come a long ways
security-wise, but I'm sure there will be more things that will be found in
the future as we continue to work through everything.

Jos