[VIM] old r0t links wiped out

Steven M. Christey coley at mitre.org
Mon Jul 9 14:44:35 UTC 2007

Looks like r0t found the password to the old pridels.blogspot.com
site, or maybe someone hacked into it.  Either way, all the articles
seem to be completely 404.  Is anybody communicating with him these
days?  Anonymous comments are disabled on his page.

I've been thinking for a while that we could really use an
archive.org-style Wayback Machine that records all these miscellaneous
URLs and vendor news items, and only rolls them out when the old pages
get deleted or killed.  Ah, the things we would do if time and
resources were plentiful...