[VIM] vendor ack/fix: Sitekit CMS

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Fri Mar 17 07:40:59 EST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alex Matheson
To: moderators at osvdb.org
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 15:59:12 -0000
Subject: [OSVDB Mods] Request for removal of entries: 22073  22071  22072

Hi there,

I have come across several pages mentioning Cross-Site Scripting
Vulnerabilities in our software

http://www.osvdb.org/displayvuln.php?osvdb_id=

   22073

   22071

   22072

I would like to notify you that this vulnerability only affected a
historical version of our software (v6.6).  Sitekit is currently at
version 6.9 and the issue was resolved some time ago in version 6.6.1

We have upgraded all of our clients and removed the old version from
distribution.

Please can you remove the above 3 entries from your database.

Let me know if there is any more information I can provide

Regards,

Alex Matheson
Alex Matheson
Integration Manager
Sitekit Solutions Ltd :::web excellence:::
Operations Centre: Bloxham Mill, Barford Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX15 4FF
Development Centre: Sitekit House, Broom Place, Portree, Isle of Skye, IV51 9HL
t: 0870 1999 991 w:www.sitekit.net e: