[VIM] vague vendor disputes for Pixelpost issues

Steven M. Christey coley at mitre.org
Thu Mar 9 00:23:32 EST 2006

This is a cute one.

Ref:

  BUGTRAQ:20060304 Pixel Post Multiple Vulnerabilities
  URL:http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/archive/1/426764/100/0/threaded

In a forum, the vendor vaguely disputes some issues, but isn't
actually specific about WHICH issues are disputed:

  http://www.neosecurityteam.net/index.php?action=advisories&id=19

  "Some of this infos arent really sec holes and some of them are not
  present in 1.5 BETA1 which we suggest to install from time when it
  is public.  1.5 RC1 will be patched completle for all known holes."

I know I've run across partial disputes like this before, but this one
just happened to strike me.