[VIM] vuln DB gathering at Black Hat?

jkouns jkouns at opensecurityfoundation.org
Thu Jul 20 23:27:08 EDT 2006

Wanted to follow up on a VIM/VDB meeting at Black Hat.  We would like to
propose that we meet Wednesday, August 2.  Lets say at 20:30 @ the
Shadow Bar.  This should give time for Jericho to finish up hacker court
and others time to hang out at the reception if they so choose...

If you definitely plan on meeting up then email me off list and we can
trade contact information in case there are any issues.

Hope to see you guys soon!
--Jake