[VIM] Antharia OnContent // CMS might be an app provider

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Sat Jan 14 18:19:55 EST 2006

: FYI a look at the Antharia web site suggests that they're an
: application service provider or whatever you want to call it these
: days.

No Monthly Fees

Once we have installed and configured your CMS, there are no monthly user
fees. We can set you up on your server or ours.

This leads me to believe it can be a standalone product, not service.. but
they would rather you set up shop on their boxes (and possibly get support
contract money).