[VIM] vendor dispute for CVE-2006-0669

Stuart Moore smoore at securityglobal.net
Mon Feb 20 00:58:24 EST 2006

Hi,

Regarding CVE-2006-0669 and SecurityTracker 1015600, the vendor disputes
the SQL injection claim and indicates that GA Forum Light does not use
an SQL database (it uses flat files).  I looked through the code and the
behavior that was originally reported by Dj_Eyes From Crouz Security
Team appears to be a vbscript parsing error instead of an SQL injection
problem.

We've just written to Dj_Eyes for additional information, but I'm pretty
sure we'll be able to close this out as an incorrect report.

Stuart

--
Stuart Moore
SecurityTracker.com