[VIM] vendor dispute: 20481: PHP Handicapper process_signup.php serviceid Variable SQL Injection (fwd)

Steven M. Christey coley at linus.mitre.org
Fri Feb 10 21:44:07 EST 2006

It is at least 67% true reporting.

Why do we seem to get complaints on Friday? :)

SQL injection - or at least forced invalid SQL - is here, with path

This yields the error:

  Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL
  result resource

And here's an XSS vector as identified in Secunia 17412.

Oh - for those VDBs with provenance problems, here is the original
BiPi_Hack advisory:

NOTE - the original reference implies that the process_signup.php login
parameter vector is CRLF injection, *not* XSS.

- Steve