[VIM] vendor ack for "mambo-phphop Product Scroller Module R.F.I"

George A. Theall theall at tenablesecurity.com
Thu Aug 24 06:47:36 EDT 2006

security curmudgeon wrote:

> so it appears this is a seperate issue completely

Probably. :-(

I did find a copy of  mambo-phpShop 1.2 RC2b here:

[Note: not the author's site.] After installing it, I didn't see any of
the files mentioned in the original advisory, but in
administrator/components/com_phpshop/toolbar.phpshop.html.php you have
the following code (comments removed) at the start:

   define( '_PSHOP_ADMIN', '1' );
   if (!file_exists(
)) {

which appears to be what the author was addressing in his advisory on
August 21.

theall at tenablesecurity.com