[VIM] NISCC DNS/PROTOS vendor information

Steven M. Christey coley at linus.mitre.org
Tue Apr 25 12:48:00 EDT 2006

For those of you scratching your heads about why there's no vendor
information in this main advisory:

I can't answer that, but some semi-random clicking somehow got me to this:

I'll be working on CVEs for this shortly, but I'm considering doing
another generic CVE for the suite, then implementation-specific CVEs for
each individual product.  Still feels a little wrong to do that, but with
suite-based testing and its simultaneous flood/dearth of information,
there seems little else to do :(

- Steve