[VIM] Security Vulnerability reported in vBulletin 3.0.x (fwd)

Steven M. Christey coley at linus.mitre.org
Tue Apr 25 02:58:30 EDT 2006

inquiry sent to vBulletin sales people... wish they didn't require
registration just to send an email to support.

Basic question is: CVE-2004-0036 was reported in January 2004 in
calendar.php with the eventid parameter, but it appeared to have been
fixed in 2.3.4.  Now we have 3.0.x with the same vectors.  3.0.3 was
released in July 2004 according to this:

  http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109435

but I can't seem to find any older threads.

So, this could be a regression issue where they re-introduced the bug, or
they just didn't fix that issue.