[VIM] Various CVE's for Windows 2000 SP4 update Rollup 1

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Sun Oct 16 07:10:48 EDT 2005

: FYI, I slogged through Microsoft KB article 900345 for the Update Rollup
: 1 for Microsoft Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 and found 10
: security-relevant issues.  There might be more than that, but these were
: the ones that were clearly security-relevant.

Good stuff. I am currently doing the same for the Sun Java System
Directory Server. The last changelog had a huge list of bugs including ~
7 or 8 security issues, and a couple *dozen* potential DoS attacks. We
may end up grouping some of the DoS attacks together depending on the
information (or lack of) though. Once I get it all sorted out i'll post a
summary here.