[VIM] vendor dispute of CVE-2005-3066 (fwd)

Steven M. Christey coley at linus.mitre.org
Wed Nov 2 16:11:04 EST 2005

FYI.

Note that the nature of their dispute is based on stored XSS (e.g.
injection of HTML into static pages or databases).  Their dispute does not
mention reflected XSS (i.e. having a user click on a link which then
causes the XSS to be reflected back to the user), so to my way of
thinking, this might be an erroneous dispute.  I have asked them for
clarification.

- Steve