[VIM] livingmailing vulnerability question

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Tue Jun 7 05:38:55 EDT 2005

Hi Romty,

I work on the Open Source Vulnerability Database (OSVDB) project. While
monitoring the Security Tracker web site, I ran across a vulnerability you
discovered:

http://securitytracker.com/alerts/2005/Jun/1014087.html

Software Package     :livingmailing
Vendor Homepage      :http://livingcolor.it
Platforms            :Windows Base Server
Vulnerability        :Sqlinjection
Risk                 :High!
Vulnerable Versions  :livingmailing vers. 1.3

I was wondering where you got this software. While researching the vendor,
I discovered that the vendor site has not been operational for some time.
According to archive.org, they have had the same "Coming Soon" page since
at least Oct 2002:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.livingcolor.it/

Could you provide any additional details about the software package, where
I could get a copy, etc?

Thanks!

Brian
OSVDB.org