[VIM] question about a potential vulnerability in os4e product

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Wed Jun 1 17:36:14 EDT 2005

Hello,

My name is Brian Martin, I work with the Open Source Vulnerability
Database which tracks security vulnerabilities in software. We were
recently directed to an advisory regarding one of your products:

http://www.under9round.com/os4e.txt

The advisory states:

   "os4e is a free web relation manager tool released by os4e.com by using
    this portal you can easily manage the relations between students and
    the teachers"

However, looking at your product page I don't see "os4e" listed as a
product. Can you confirm if os4e is a product as well as your name? If so,
can you verify this is a valid issue?

Thanks!

Brian
OSVDB.org