[VIM] Broken SecurityFocus Bugtraq links

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Wed Jun 1 17:15:33 EDT 2005

: Maybe this is just temporary, but it looks like SecurityFocus' new web
: design has broken nearly all the Bugtraq URL's.

When it comes to referencing mail list posts, I use neohapsis or seclists
99% of the time. Loading a post on the SF archive is extremely slow (the
amount of images and junk per page load is horrid), and the URL gives no
information (another reason I shy away from theaimsgroup). Compare the
URLs of an archived post from those two places to neohapsis/seclists.
Seeing the year/month in the URL is often handy for quick identification
of a timeframe for the vuln. =)