[VIM] Typo in "RCP/Encoded" ASP.NET DoS

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Fri Jul 15 06:13:46 EDT 2005

: Ref: CAN-2005-2224
:
: The SPI Dynamics advisory on "RCP/Encoded" in ASP.NET contained a typo.
: In fact it should be "RPC" and not "RCP".  I've confirmed the correction
: with them.
:
: Thanks to Kurt Seifried for pointing this out to me.  I thought it
: looked odd when I wrote up the description, but I didn't do the
: 10-second Google search to make sure :)

http://www.secunia.com/advisories/16005/
ASP.NET RCP/encoded Mode DoS
        ^^^

Most days I would have caught this. This week however, I almost let this
fly by but your mail stopped me =) While creating the entry I kept it in
mind that you had mailed about that, and checked it in time.