[VIM] Re: [badroot security] probe.cgi: Remote Command Execution

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Thu Jul 14 18:52:10 EDT 2005

: > : Product .......  probe.cgi
:
: I did a lot of looking for this myself yesterday.  The closest I got was
: some product for grid/cluster software monitoring developed in Thailand,
: but I couldn't find a usable download, gave up, and forgot to write down
: a summary of what I had found.  I have no idea if I was even barking up
: the right tree since I couldn't find a usable probe.cgi from that
: product.

[..]

As an update.. no reply to my mail asking about the vendor.