[VIM] AW: AW: [Change Request] 21213: randshop /themes/kategorie/index.php Multiple Variable SQL Injection (fwd)

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Thu Dec 8 14:05:11 EST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Philipp Wunderlich <philipp.wunderlich at dierandgruppe.com>
To: 'security curmudgeon' <jericho at attrition.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 18:17:44 +0100
Subject: AW: AW: [OSVDB Mods] [Change Request] 21213: randshop
     /themes/kategorie/index.php Multiple Variable SQL Injection

Hi Brian,

now we got it. The actual version of the shop in the download section on
our website has the latest bugfix. I hope you can change now the status
on stable.

And now I get the Newsletter from Secunia an hope, that get more quickly
information of security problems in our system.

Thanx for your help.

--
cu & have fun
Philipp Wunderlich