[VIM] Vendor dispute of Land Down Under issues

Steven M. Christey coley at mitre.org
Tue Aug 23 14:59:38 EDT 2005

The front page of the Land Down Under site includes a news item
"Regarding LDU at SecurityFocus.com" that disputes the original claims
of SQL injection/XSS issues in LDU:

  Regarding LDU at SecurityFocus.com
  21-08-2005 05:25
  Since yesterday there's 2 new items about LDU at
  http://www.securityfocus.com, about "security exploits" that may
  affect LDU build 800. None of the tricks written there are working,
  the variables are properly sanitized and no LDU version is
  affected. This morning I notified the moderators of the site.

  The 2 articles are here :

  http://securityfocus.com/bid/14618/exploit
  http://securityfocus.com/bid/14619/exploit

  I'll post here as soon as possible if there's updates regarding this
  topic.

  *UPDATE*

  A little "Hello!" to all the people trying the non-working URLs here
  at Neocrome.net, you will be forever famous in the log :]