[VIM] Combined Zen Cart issues

Steven M. Christey coley at linus.mitre.org
Mon Aug 22 14:41:22 EDT 2005

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005, security curmudgeon wrote:

> : Some DB's, at least Secunia and OSVDB, have included references to the
> : wrong vendor fix, and/or appear to have mixed two issues together.
>
> can you specify where we mixed up issues or included the wrong solution?

Hmmm, I'm not sure now.  Maybe it was just bad writing on my part :-/
Maybe I meant that it seemed like OSVDB only covered 2 issues when there
were 3... and/or at the time I looked at it, I might have only had the
OSVDB subject lines, because back then I don't think you were using
references for non-mangled entries yet.