[VIM] Regarding Dragonfly Commerce CAN-2005-2220

Stuart Moore smoore at securityglobal.net
Thu Aug 4 07:33:51 EDT 2005

Hi.  The public threats have been removed from the vendor's web site,
but we've got copies.  I can send it if you'd like.  But I don't really
want to publicly take this vendor to task, as I believe they are very
small and that it was just one person who went overboard.  It might
someday make a nice story (with the vendor's name removed) of a "how not
to respond" guide.

Stuart

--
Stuart Moore