[ISN] A new beginning for InfoSec News

InfoSec News isn at c4i.org
Fri Jul 7 05:32:11 EDT 2006

It was on or about July 26th of 2001 that InfoSec News made the move
to Attrition.org after being dumped by our last list provider for
trying to be honest.

Since then through thick and thin, Jericho and the merry denizens of
Attrition.org have helped InfoSec News grow to become one of the
largest, oldest and hopefully most trusted daily information security
lists on the Internet.

Hosting on Attrition.org was really supposed to be a temporary
measure, at least until we got our act together and started hosting
ISN on our own.

Now nearly five years later, we're finally ready to host InfoSec News
on our own server, with a RSS feed, list archives, and plenty of room
for hosting additional security lists and services.

So this will be the last mailing of InfoSec News on Attrition.org and
starting 7/10/2006, ISN will be posting from infosecnews.org

On Monday we'll also roll out the new website, you may need to add the
new address (isn [at] infosecnews [dot] org) to whitelists, procmail
recipes or other filters.

Thank you for all of your support!

Sincerely,

William Knowles