[ISN] HITB2004 Videos of Speeches

InfoSec News isn at c4i.org
Tue Mar 8 02:20:21 EST 2005

Forwarded from: Anthony Zboralski <anthony.zboralski at bellua.com>

Dear ISN readers,

http://video.hackinthebox.org

We are proud to announce the immediate availability of the Hack In The
Box Security Conference 2004 videos [Pack-1 and Pack-2]. Held at The
Westin Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia from October 4th till the 7th,
HITBSecConf2004 saw some of the biggest names in the network security
industry down to present their latest research and findings.
HITBSecConf2004 was also the first time we had two keynote speakers
namely Theo de Raadt, creator and project leader for OpenBSD and
OpenSSH and John T. Draper infamously known as Captain Crunch. Other
speakers who presented include the grugq, Shreeraj Shah, Fyodor
Yarochkin, Emmanuel Gadaix, Adam Gowdiak, Jose Nazario, Meder
Kydyraliev and several others.

For a chance to catch up with some of the speakers who presented at
last years' conference those in the Asia Pacific region can head on
over to Bellua Cyber Security 2005 taking place later this month in
Jakarta, Indonesia. If you're in the Middle East or Europe, there's
HITBSecConf2005 - Bahrain taking place from April 10th till the 13th in
Manama, Bahrain. See you guys there.

--
Bellua Cyber Security Asia 2005 - http://www.bellua.net
21-22 March - The Workshops - 23-24 March - The Conference