[ISN] Call for Papers - PHRACK #63

InfoSec News isn at c4i.org
Mon Jan 24 04:39:32 EST 2005

Forwarded from: dontreply at phrack.org

[-]=====================================================================[-]

                     +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                   =: P H R A C K - F I N A L :=
                     +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

            ...a glorious era comes to an end. #63 will
               be our last PHRACK RELEASE -- EVER...

   FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS * FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS * FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS

                 -----------------------------------
                  Deadline: 10 July 2005 at 11:59pm
                 http://www.phrack.org/cfp_final.txt
                 -----------------------------------

   Phrackstaff is pleased to bring you our LAST EVER CALL FOR PAPERS for
   the FINAL RELEASE of PHRACK.

   We are preparing for a hardcover and ezine release at a major hacker
   convention near you!

   We ask everyone to submit a paper. Great care will be taken to ensure
   that only the best articles make it into PHRACK FINAL. As usual, papers
   can be on any topic related to the following:

          - hacking
          - phreaking
          - spying
          - carding
          - cybernetics
          - radio
          - electronics
          - forensics
          - reverse engineering
          - cryptography
          - anarchy
          - conspiracy
          - world news

   Since 1985, PHRACK MAGAZINE has been providing the hacker community with
   information on operating systems, network technologies and telephony, as
   well as relaying features of interest for the international computer
   underground. PHRACK MAGAZINE is made available to the public, as often as
   possible, free of charge.

   PHRACK STAFF   <--- preparing for hex2005
   phrackstaff at phrack.org

   Post Scriptum:
   - Phrackstaff will keep the website running for at least 2 years after
     PHRACK FINAL.
   - The last T-Shirts are sold for just $14.95 now. Enjoy it!
   - More about our decision in the release.
     Thanks and Goodbye.