[ISN] ACSAC 2004 - Works in Progress call for paper
isn at c4i.org
Tue Aug 24 02:37:20 EDT 2004
Forwarded from: ACSAC announce-admin <announce-admin at acsac.org>
We are soliciting submissions to the Works In Progress (WIP) session
at the 20th Annual Computer Security Applications Conference (ACSAC).
The conference is taking place Dec. 6-10, 2004 in Tucson, AZ.
Submissions are due October 1, 2004.
Author notification October 15, 2004.
Abstracts should be at most 2 type-written pages in length and should
briefly describe the objectives of the current work, any
accomplishments to date, and future plans. Abstracts should be sent as
ASCII text or pdf files to program_chair at acsac.org. Special
consideration will be given to WIP abstracts that discuss system
implementation, deployment, and lessons learned in the following
* Access control
* Applied cryptography
* Audit and audit reduction
* Certification and accreditation
* Database Security
* Denial of service protection
* Defensive information warfare
* Electronic commerce security
* Enterprise Security
* Firewalls and other boundary control devices
* Identification and Authentication
* Information Survivability
* Insider threat protection
* Intellectual property rights protection
* Incident response planning
* Intrusion detection and event correlation
* Middleware and distributed systems security
* Mobile Security
* Modeling and simulation related to security
* Operating systems security
* Product evaluation criteria and compliance
* Risk/vulnerability assessment
* Security engineering
* Security management
* Software safety and program correctness
* Wireless Security
Accepted abstracts will be presented in the WIP session on Wed.
Dec. 8, 2004 5:45-7pm in 5-minute slots.
For more information see www.acsac.org or contact the
Program Chair at program_chair at acsac.org.
20th ACSAC Program Vice-Chair, WIP chair
christoph.schuba at sun.com
20th ACSAC Program Chair
dthomsen at tresys.com
20th ACSAC Program European Chair
samarati at dti.unimi.it
More information about the ISN