[ISN] PHRACK #62 CALL FOR PAPERS

InfoSec News isn at c4i.org
Thu Apr 8 10:15:51 EDT 2004

[-]=====================================================================[-]

                           : P H R A C K - 6 2 :

   CALL FOR PAPERS * CALL FOR PAPERS * CALL FOR PAPERS * CALL FOR PAPERS

                  ---------------------------------
                  Deadline: 01 July 2004 at 11:59pm
                  http://www.phrack.org/cfp_p62.txt
                  ---------------------------------

   Phrackstaff is pleased to bring you PHRACK CALL FOR PAPERS #62.

   Thanks to our buddies in australia will we go for another historical
   hardcover release at ruxc0n (http://www.ruxcon.org). Phrack authors
   get free entrance. Check out http://www.phrack.org for more infos.

   Dont bother us with lame articles -- only the real papers will make it.
   PHRACK is now accepting papers for this edition. As usual, papers can be
   on any topic related to the following:

          - hacking
          - phreaking
          - spying
          - carding
          - cybernetics
          - radio
          - electronics
          - forensics
          - reverse engineering
          - cryptography
          - anarchy
          - conspiracy
          - world news

   As in previous issues, we will showcase selected tools from the hacking
   community. Send us your toolz, links and logs for warez that are worthy
   of being mentioned in our holy magazine.

   Since 1985, PHRACK MAGAZINE has been providing the hacker community with
   information on operating systems, network technologies and telephony, as
   well as relaying features of interest for the international computer
   underground. PHRACK MAGAZINE is made available to the public, as often as
   possible, free of charge.

   PHRACK STAFF   <--- is at ruxc0n!
   phrackstaff at phrack.org