[attrition] attrition post from tiamat.karma at gmail.com requires approval (fwd)

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Sat Apr 16 18:32:49 CDT 2011

Quick backstory: we received this email earlier today from someone who
subscribed to the attrition mail list and then attempted to send this to
the list.  Since the list is moderated, it sat in queue.  Below is my
reply to the original email (top-posted for your general annoyance).

Moral of the story:  Don't be a dumbass. The End.